Blessed with rich history, diversified culture, a tour to Vietnam and Myanmar offers an unbeaten experience in Southeast Asia. Following the cruise in magical Halong Bay, this 12 day trip offers a great chance to experience the vibrant life of Hanoi, bustling city of Yangon and ancient Bagan kingdom. The combination of these two beautiful countries is simply a trip of desire and curiosity. The trip begins in Myanmar and ends in Hanoi, Vietnam or vice versa, if you wish.
Start city: Yangon
Departure city: Hanoi
Yangon – Bagan – Inle Lake – Hanoi – Sapa – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Duration: 12 Days 11 Nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request
- Extendable with optional tours from Yangon
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy
|Group size||2 persons
|Land Tour/ pp||1,393||1,188||1,104||352|
|4 Flights/ pp||700||700||700|
|Above Price Includes:||Excludes:|
|• 4 Domestic & regional flights:Yangon – Bagan – Heho – Yangon – Hanoi.
• Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• Night train to Sapa
• Cruise on Halong Bay
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
• Service of English speaking guides in every location
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
|• International flights
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Personal travel insurance
• Myanmar & Vietnam Visa fees (more at www.myanmartravel.com/visa)
Did you know? All of our Myanmar Tours are private and depart daily. Myanmar Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 84 949 585 685 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.