The former capital of Myanmar, Yangon is the rendezvous of Burmese, Indian and Chinese culture. The glittering Shwedagon Pagoda dominates the city, the green lakes of Inaya, Kandawgyi and British colonial buildings.
**We suggest that you fly to Myanmar via Bangkok. Bangkok - Mandalay (The international airport in Bangkok offers daily direct flights to Mandalay via MAI Air, Thai Airway or Air Asia). This route helps save time and money.
Start city: Mandalay
Departure city: Yangon
Mandalay - Bagan - Mt Popa - Inle Lake - Yangon
Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
Private Tour. Departure: daily upon your request
- Extendable with optional tours from Yangon
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons
|Land Tour/ pp||1,181||1,033||948||405|
|3 Domestic Flights/ pp||305||305||305|
|Above Price Includes:
• Domestic flights: Mandalay – Bagan – Heho – Yangon.
• Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
• Service of English speaking guides in every location
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• International flights
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Personal travel insurance
• Myanmar Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Did you know? All of our Myanmar Tours are private and depart daily. Myanmar Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 84 949 585 685 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.