The legendary “Golden Land” is still the Myanmar of today and certainly one of the most exotic countries in the world- a land of astounding beauty and charm that moved Kipling to pen these apt words: “quite unlike any land you will ever know”. Myanmar is a paradise to discover, a destination for discerning travelers to explore and experience the mystical charms of the East in all its diversity. This mystical country is rich archaeological sites, glittering pagodas, a wealth of cultures, and colorful festivals. In addition, it is also blessed with an awe-inspiring range of natural sights.
Discover idyllic landscape, lust fertile plains, vast virgin jungles, majestic snowcapped mountains, pristine beaches washed by crystal clear waters, fragrant pine trees and sunflowers bathed in abundant sunshine.
First and foremost this land is perfectly complemented by a most gracious and hospitable people. You will discover all of this for yourself in the 2 week Myanmar Discovery tour, operated by Myanmar Travel.
Start city: Yangon (Rangoon)
Finish city: Yangon
City to visit: Yangon – Kyaikhtiyo – Inle Lake – Pindaya – Mandalay – Bagan – Ngapali – Yangon
Duration: 14 Days 13 Nights
Private Tour. Departure: Daily, upon your request
- Extendable with optional tours from Yangon
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy
|Group size||2 persons
|Land Tour/ pp||1,562||1,377||1,219|
|5 Domestic Flights/ pp||520||520||520|
|Above Price Includes:
• Domestic flights: Yangon – Heho – Mandalay – Bagan – Thandwe - Yangon
• Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
• Service of English speaking guides in every location
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• International flights
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Personal travel insurance
• Myanmar Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Did you know? All of our Myanmar Tours are private and depart daily. Myanmar Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 84 949 585 685 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.