Cycle amongst the ancient temples on your journey from Mandalay to Bagan. The diversity and mystery of its people, culture, and topography all make Burma one of the Southeast Asia’s most fascinating and beautiful countries.
Our trip takes us from Kipling’s Mandalay, on the imperious Irrawaddy River, to the temples at Bagan, before the return back to the capital, Yangon. We'll ride around Mandalay stopping at the famous U Bein Bridge whilst greeting warm, friendly Burmese. We visit the ancient field of Bagan and cycle amongst the pagodas, stupas, and temples dominating a river valley that once formed the center of a great and deeply religious empire. The sunset view of Bagan's skyline is something you will truly never forget. On our way back through Yangon we visit the Shwedagon Paya, Burma’s holiest religious site. Journey through the back roads and feel as though you are part of Myanmar.…
Start city: Mandalay
Departure city: Yangon
Mandalay – Bagan – Mt.Popa – Yangon
Duration: 7 Days 6 Nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request
Departure: Daily, upon your request request
- Extendable with optional tours from Yangon.
We highly suggest you take the direct flight from Bangkok to Mandalay in the interest of saving both time and money. There are daily flights from BKK to Mandalay served by Thai Airlines, Bangkok Airlines and Air Asia.
** Our cycling tours can be customized according to your level of ability. Please ask your travel consultant at time of booking
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy
|Group size||2 persons
|Land Tour/ pp||1,322||1,043||848||231|
|1 Domestic Flights/ pp||130||130||130|
|Above Price Includes:
• Domestic flights: Mandalay, Mandalay – Bagan, Bagan - Yangon
• Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• Bikes and Mechanic
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned suppot van
• Service of English speaking guides in every location
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• International flights
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Personal travel insurance
• Myanmar Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Did you know? All of our Myanmar Tours are private and depart daily. Myanmar Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 84 949 585 685 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.