Myanmar is opening its doors to the world, revealing a people still tied to ancient traditions and a country bursting with cultural treasures. The combination is a photographer's dreams come true. Escorted by our local guide, who is also a photographer, will take you to meet the monks and chase the golden light. Fishermen of Inle Lake, sunset at U Bein Bridge in Mandalay, misty mornings in Bagan and chaotic markets, panoramic views from Mt.Popa… are all part of the plan.
Start city: Yangon
Departure city: Yangon
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
We highly suggest you take the direct flight from Bangkok to Mandalay in the interest of saving both time and money. There are daily flights from Bangkok to Mandalay served by Thai Airways, Bangkok Airways and Air Asia.
Travel with AUNG KYAWOO - Tour guide & Photographer. He could share to you his passion for photography as well as the great culture of Myanmar and his own experience during your journey from the shaving hairs ceremorny to the traditional wedding, religous life or funeral of local...
Belows are some images of Aung, if you can't view this slide, please Click Here
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons||Single Supp|
|Land Tour/ pp||2,300||1,830||1,700||660|
|Above Price Includes:||Excludes:|
|• Domestic flight: Bagan – Heho – Yangon
• Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• Bikes and Mechanic
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned support van
• Service of English speaking guides in every location
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
|• International flights
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers.
• Personal travel insurance.
• Myanmar Visa fees (more at http://www.myanmartravel.com/visa)
Did you know? All of our Myanmar Tours are private and depart daily. Myanmar Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 84 949 585 685 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.