Our student tours are crafted with the counsel of professional teachers. We believe that educational travel should transcend ordinary tourism and expose the young traveler to the living history and modern culture of the destination countries.
Our tour leaders are committed to principles of safety, fun, comfort, integrity, understanding, adventure, and service. Each tour itinerary includes a project with local children, designed to improve the standard of living in these ancient traditional villages.
With Myanmar Travel, students explore key places of political, social and spiritual significance in South East Asia, balancing active exploration of selected sites with quiet reflection. Cross-cultural educational travel through service learning projects imparts life-long lessons. Let Myanmar Travel introduce your students to our global classroom…
Start city: Mandalay
Departure city: Yangon City
We suggest you take the direct flight Bangkok to Mandalay. There 's daily flight to Mandalay by Thai Airways, Bangkok Airways, Air Asia...
Mandalay – Bagan - Inle Lake – Yangon
Duration: 10 days 9 nights
Departure: upon your request request
- Extendable with optional tours from Yangon
These packaged are fully escorted tour. The daily activities are well organized and the trip is conducted by an experienced trip leader
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
The tour start from 1,500$/person plus 2 flights costs 240$/person.
|Above Price Includes:
• 2 Domestic flights: Bagan – Heho, Heho - Yangon.
• Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
• Service of English speaking guides in every location
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• International flights
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Personal travel insurance
• Myanmar Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Did you know? All of our Myanmar Tours are private and depart daily. Myanmar Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 84 949 585 685 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.