This 12 Day journey takes you through the best of Myanmar: Yangon, Bagan and The World Heritage Site of Halong Bay plus trekking to the hill tribe villages in Sapa, Vietnam...This tour combines the highlights of Myanmar and Vietnam on an adventure that takes you from South of Myanmar up to the North. Start with a visit to the ancient Shwedagon Pagoda, temple in Bagan and explore the legendary Inle Lake. Then travel to North Vietnam to discover the colorful cultures of the hill tribe peoples and sail through the mystical Halong Bay....
- The promotion rate apply for booking with traveling date from May 1st, 2016 until September 30th, 2016 (Please contact us to get more details and its availability).
Start city: Yangon
Departure city: Hanoi
Yangon – – Bagan – Inle Lake – Yangon - Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Duration: 12 Days 11 Nights
- Extendable with optional tours from Hanoi and from Yangon.
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons
|Land tour/ pp
|Above Price Includes:||Excludes:|
|• 4 Domestic & regional flights:Yangon – Bagan – Heho – Yangon – Hanoi.
• Night train to Sapa
• Luxury Cruise in Halong Bay
• Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
• Service of English speaking guides in every location
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
|• International flights
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Personal travel insurance
• Myanmar Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Please Contact our Travel Consultant for more details and the best offer.
Did you know? All of our Myanmar Tours are private and depart daily. Myanmar Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 84 949 585 685 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.