Visa to Cambodia, Laos and Thailand is easier to obtain now, you could apply for visa at the arrival airport, while apply visa to Vietnam and Myanmar is bit more complicated. Mostly, visitors have to apply Visa in advance to enter Myanmar and Vietnam. Below are some information about Visa to these countries. For more information, please contact one of our Travel Consultants for instant support and worthy travel advisory.
1. All nationalities need to apply for a travel visa, except for nationals from the following countries:
– Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Laos and Vietnam (30 days).
– Thailand, Myanmar, Brunei, Seychelles (14 days).
– Philippines (21 days).
2. Visa to Cambodia can be applied at ports of entry whether you come by air or by land.
Travelers are required to show your photo (3x4cm) and their valid passport. The Government Immigration distributes application forms upon arrival.
– If you arrive by air at Phnompenh International Airport or Siem Reap International Airport, it is very simple and just takes you few minutes to get visa done. The fee is 30 USD for a 30 day visa (Cash only).
– Obtaining a Cambodian visa is also possible at the Poit Pet border gate with Thailand (When you drive in from Thailand).
– From Vietnam you can enter to Cambodia via few border gates: Kaam Samnor in Prey Veng-Kandal Province or Vinh Suong at Chau Doc (Mostly people come by boat), Prek Chak in Kampot Province or Xa Xia at Ha Tien, Bavet in Svay Rieng Province or Moc Bai at Tay Ninh when you drive from Ho Chi Minh City. The Visa fee is 33 USD/ single entry.
3. A visa on arrival, valid for a thirty-day stay, is specifically granted at Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, and International Border Checkpoints. Visas are also granted at Royal Cambodian Embassy or Consulate abroad. The visa fee for a tourist is US$20, and the visa fee for a businessman is US$25. Visas can be extended at the Immigration Department in Phnom Penh City. A free visa (K) is expressly granted to the Cambodian living overseas.
4. Cambodia E-visa is now also available.
– All you have to do is complete the online application form available at the official website, pay by credit card online, and include uploading a recent passport-size photo in JPEG/ PNG format. The visa will be approved within three business days, allowing you to breeze by that lengthy line and get a jump-start on your holiday.
– The Cambodia e-visa, valid for a thirty-day stay, is available only for a typical tourist visa for a single entry. It is currently not available for nationals from Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Arab Saudi, Algeria, Sudan (it means citizens of these countries must obtain visa at embassy). For a business visa, please apply at your nearest embassy or on arrival at all major check points.
– Tourists getting such a visa online can enter and exit Cambodia through Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Sihanoukeville International Airport, Bavet International Border Checkpoint in Svay Rieng, Cham Yeam International Border Checkpoint in Koh Kong, Poipet International Border Checkpoint in Banteay Meanchey, and Tropaeng Kreal Border Post Stung Treng.